Speaker bio Leeha Debnam
Copwriting, Website Design AND GETTING STARTED IN BUSINESS
Here are just a few topics that can offer value to your audience.
Blogging to boost your business
- The 7 big benefits of blogging for business
- Why blogging starts with understanding your reader
- How to create over 100 blogging topics that readers love and share
- Optimising your blog posts for search engines so they show up right when your ideal client needs them.
Voice of Customer data - it's a bloody goldmine
- What Voice of Customer data is
- Strategies and tools for collecting VOC feedback
- Analysing VOC for hidden themes and golden nuggets
- Using VOC to inform your copy and much, much more!
Starting a business with zero coin, zero experience, a baby and a PT job
- What to consider when starting your own business
- Uncovering your unique and sellable skillset
- Overcoming your inner 'imposter syndrome' and just getting shit done
- Strategies for juggling family life, building a business and holding down a PT job
- How to know you're doing what you were meant to do.
Got something else ON YOUR MIND?
I love working with podcast hosts and coordinators to tailor presentations within the scope of my work and experience to your audience. After all, it has to be interesting, informative and stop them from snoring up the back row.
I can cover other topics like:
- Introduction to Copywriting
- Website design tips
- Pitching for podcasts and guest speaking
- Juggling PT work and your side-hustle
- Connecting with clients through conversational copy
- Writing About pages
- Developing lead magnets and supporting them with a nurture sequence
- Turning negative feedback into positive changes
I engaged Leeha to design, develop and provide copywriting for a new website I was needing to create. From the start to the finish and even after handover Leeha has gone above and beyond in terms of her customer service and expertise.
I have great confidence in recommending Mind Your Words for all of your copywriting and website development and design needs. Leeha is thorough and professional and I feel I'm in safe hands with her. I love my new website and the feedback I've received has been so positive.
Liz Van Vliet
Founder, Coach and Podcast Host | My EA Career
We used Leeha for our website build and copywriting. We cannot thank her enough for the amazing experience. Her copywriting abilities are unbelievable! She was very communicative from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble.
Leeha understood our scope, which was so reassuring. She made sure our migrations went 100% smoothly and surprised us with a personalised video tutorial, so the team can self-maintain the site from here. Thank you Mind Your Words & Leeha. Highly recommended
Owner and Head Sparky | Sage Energy
I strongly recommend Leeha for your website design. Her copywriting skills are fantastic and she did a wonderful job of capturing my values. She created a professional, creative, and engaging website that was unique and also ticked the boxes of SEO's, usability across devices, etc. She was always warm, friendly, and approachable which made the proofing/feedback process very easy.
Founder | Educational & Development Psychologist |
Leeha's approach is professional, organised and thorough. She takes the time to really understand you, your brand, and style and to bring who you are, what you do, and why you do it to LIFE. You can tell that Leeha loves what she does and her desire to be of service to her clients by her attention to detail and the love she pours into every page!